Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Heaven's Door, 8 x 10, oil on Arches oil paper.

First of all, thank you for reading my little blog. I'm dreadful at self promotion, so if you ever want to share the blog or images with friends, or re-post, please feel free. I retreated to the studio this morning to finish this small (8" x 10") painting, paying attention to laying down the paint and leaving it without too much 'noodling'. This piece is oil on Arches oil paper and is suitable for framing in a standard frame - without glass. My goal was to have my Etsy shop set up by the end of January, but that has been pushed back a couple of weeks, however this piece with be available on Daily Paintworks, or through contacting me. I am also getting organized to offer small group classes in my Vancouver studio this spring. I am planning to offer two 2 day introduction classes - one in acrylic and one in oil - with all materials provided for $150 per class. Contact me if you are interested. I can also arrange custom workshops for you and your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment