Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Jack!

Yesterday I visited a dear friend in the hospital. I've loved and admired Joyce for over 35 years (I am presently house sitting for her son and granddaughter)...and I have been wearing her old torn and stained painting coat all week. Recently, at age 90, she had a health set back and, while she is making a strong  recovery, she does not think she will be painting anymore, and she has gifted me the use of her coat (an old factory shop coat). I already know it has good juju (it's my evil paint-brushes that foil me!) Anyway, her hospital room-mate has a Jack Russell...and so here is Jack! This is from a photo I took in Cornwall, England. He was in his "dad's" arms but anxiously looking over his shoulder for "mom" who had walked away minutes before.

No comments:

Post a Comment